Infinity Motion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story telling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vester16

Story telling Empty
PostSubject: Story telling   Story telling EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 am

Gary went to the institute without letting me know and I was doing something in the Library. Darrel, Ada, Nonon, Kim and Nathan were there. When he entered, all of them were looking at him as if they couldn't believe it...
then Nathan, being surprised with what he saw, suddenly said "Gary?!" and Ada suddenly asked him "Nagpari ka na?!"

Gary smiled and said no...
"Nandito lang ako para surpresahin si Rie... kakausapin ko siya ng personal... nakita niyo ba siya?"

Nathan said, "Nandoon siya sa library, may ginagawa." He asked "Musta na siya?", Then Kim said "Ayun, depressed dahil sa nangyari sa inyo..." Gary's smile faded but Nathan quickly said "She really loves you, you know. She may be depressed but she's trying her best to stay strong. She's even undergoing her therapy." Gary was surprised, "therapy?"

Nathan said "yup... Antidepressant therapy, relaxation therapy.... etc."
then I suddenly went out to the lobby, looking at papers with the drawings I drew.
I said "Twin..." and Nathan suddenly stopped me "look who came to see you."

I looked up...

then said "Oh dear... I need my therapy again... I'm hallucinating..."

Then everyone kept convincing me that I'm not hallucinating...

then gary spoke.... he said "Rie..."

Then I still insisted that I'm hallucinating. "Wala na. Schizo na talaga ako. I'm not only seeing him, I'm hearing him as well. "
"Rie... if you're Hallucinating, why can we see him here..." Nathan told me. "To make me feel better?" I said "Rie, you very well know, as an aspiring Psychiatric Nurse, that that would be manipulating, right? And besides, why would we manipulate you when we know that in our Ethics, we're not supposed to manipulate patients." Nathan reminded me.

Then Gary came near me and hugged me. He said, "I love you Rie. Ako nga ito."
then I suddenly asked with a depressed expression nga "Nagpari ka na?"
He laughed and said, "No. Ba't naman ako magpapari eh mahal kita at mahal mo rin ako."

I asked him "Eh anong ginagawa mo dito?"
"gusto lang kitang kausapin ng personal para di ka na magalala." he said, "Eh kaso mukhang nasabi na nila lahat eh. Ano pa ba dapat natin pagusapan?"

Tears fell from my face and then I said, "Sorry, di ko sinadyang saktan ka."
Then he said with a smile "Matagal na kitang pinatawad Rie. Sige na, tahan na. Papanget ka niyan."

Then he wiped my tears away and hugged me.

Back to top Go down

Story telling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Motion Clan :: Entertainment corner :: Online games here!-
Jump to: