Infinity Motion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love... para sa akong ONE and ONLY HUSBAND... (Hay naku... wag ka ngang magpari!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vester16

Love... para sa akong ONE and ONLY HUSBAND... (Hay naku... wag ka ngang magpari!) Empty
PostSubject: Love... para sa akong ONE and ONLY HUSBAND... (Hay naku... wag ka ngang magpari!)   Love... para sa akong ONE and ONLY HUSBAND... (Hay naku... wag ka ngang magpari!) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:17 am

It's LOVE when...

The guy...
♥ ATONES for the girl's mistakes
♥ Is willing to SACRIFICE himself for the girl's benefit.
♥ PROTECTS the girl even if he, himself, is in danger.
♥ HUMBLES himself in an argument so as to not make the issue worse.
♥ FIGHTS for the girl at any means necessary...
and most of all...

♥ LOVES her UNCONDITIONALLY even if she's angry, feeling insecure, etc.

And that's why I realized that I LOVE him more than anything because HE LOVES me more than I did... NOTHING and NOONE can EVER COMPARE to what he does for me...

Dah! Magpapari ba daw naman kapag hindi ako ang mapapangasawa niya.... HOY! GARY VILLANUEVA!!! Ako na nga ang mapapangasawa mo... kaya 'WAG KA NA NGANG MAGPARI JAN! I love you very much... ^^ ♥

Kasi kapag hindi rin ikaw ang mapapangasawa ko... magmiMINISTERING ANGEL rin ako!

XP.
Back to top Go down

Love... para sa akong ONE and ONLY HUSBAND... (Hay naku... wag ka ngang magpari!)
Page 1 of 1